Why We Value Your Privacy
Privacy is important. We value your privacy as much as we value our own, so we are committed to keeping all of your personal and business information safe. We are uncomfortable with storing large amounts of your information, so we only ask for the bare minimum from our website users. We will never use your personal information for any reasons other than why you have given it to us. We will never give anyone access to any personal or business information, unless we are required by law.
How We Collect Information
When you fill out our contact form, we ask for your name and email address. This is collected primarily for the purpose of replying to your inquiry.
We utilize a third-party email sign-up form through mailchimp. This form collects an email address, name, and date of birth. We use this information to segment users into appropriate demographics for email notifications.
- We use Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to track user behavior and website performance. This allows us to provide insight into any potential problem areas that users are encountering on the website. It also allows us to monitor the website for performance issues.
- A Facebook tracking pixel has been implemented on this website. This provides us insight into user behavior related to Facebook advertising campaigns.
Occasionally, we may receive your contact information from a third-party or partner. If we do, we protect it in exactly the same way we protect information you give us directly.
What Information We Hold
- When you contact us by email or through our website, we collect your name and email address.
- If you sign up for our email notifications, we collect your name, email address, and birthday.
- If you do business with us, we collect your business name and bank details. We also keep records of the invoices we send you and the payments you make.
Where We Store Your Information
When you contact us through our contact form, we store your information in a database on our virtual web server. We may also create backups of this database and store them in a separate and secure location.
What We Use Your Information For
We occasionally use your contact information to send you updates on new content and other ‘90s-related information. However, when we do, you have the option to unsubscribe from these notifications. And, if you chose to do so, we won’t send them to you again. Nobody likes email spam.
Who Has Access To Information About You
When we store your information in our website’s database, or a third-party platform, we ensure that only the people who absolutely need access to it are provided with it. Individual employees are only allowed access to the specific tools they need to do their job.
The Steps We Take To Keep Your Information Private
When we store your information in third-party platforms, we restrict access to only the individuals who absolutely need it. In addition, all passwords that we generate for these third-party platforms are created using a cryptographically secure random password generator. We never use the same passwords twice.
The computers and mobile devices we use to access our databases and third-party platforms are encrypted using secure passcodes, fingerprint scanners, and/or facial recognition software.
How To Complain
Please send us any complaints you have - we treat them very seriously. If you have any reason to complain about the way we handle your privacy, please fill out our contact form and let us know.
Changes To The Policy